Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

Pro / Aenigma vent swap

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

Pro / Aenigma vent swap

Postby Reivec on Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:58 pm

Hey guys, don't know most of you but to give a quick run down. I have worked with Yume a lot on beta testing the app software he has done and provided feedback and ideas and I used to be in Apoc so I don't know if Vallis still raids with you guys but he would come to the apoc vent a lot. Other than that, I doubt I have spoke to any of you.

I was just wondering if you guys would be interested in swapping vent info for the sole purpose of communication if we have raids that meet outside instances or something of that nature. For the MOST part Pro and Aenigma have not started a lot of shit outside an instance while we are summoning people or whatnot, it is often 3rd parties that start something, but it has been known to happen.

I am sure you can all agree that when you are trying to get a raid going that having a few members get caught up in pvp can be frustrating in a waste of time so this may help us call a "truce" when we both have more important things we would rather get done.

However, aside from that, outside of raiding I am not suggesting we be carebear. Gank away if you like, that is what pvp servers are for. I think raiding guilds should have a healthy respect for each other when it comes raid time though and not waste each others time.

If you guys would like to swap info just shoot me a PM and we can trade up that way. Have a good one :)

EDIT: Just to clarify, my main character is now Psychlone (failure name I know). And the pro site is located at http://www.pro-guild.net for any that give 2 craps. :)
Reivec

Re: Pro / Aenigma vent swap

Postby Lyion on Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:32 am

gawd vallis xfered to impervious!
Snow" i need to graduate and move to san diego"
http://ctprofiles.net/763945
Lyion
Newb ass priest

Postby Lemmiwinks on Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:37 pm

he said bring it on
Lemmiwinks

Postby Reivec on Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:17 pm

Lyion wrote:gawd vallis xfered to impervious!

Well vallis is a serious nub then. I wasn't even going to bring up me pwning him when I was about 5 levels lower than him at halaa. But I guess he won't be here to see the smack talk now ;)
Reivec

Return to Public Discussion