Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

snovv,cavos and officers

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

snovv,cavos and officers

Postby Sanson on Fri May 26, 2006 3:11 pm

:shock: i just saw ur re-post on my application,what can i do so i can be Ænigma? i was rlly working hard for this and please tell me what can i do to join it.. im really :( about this...

please tell me what did i do wrong
Sanson

Postby Ichron on Fri May 26, 2006 3:58 pm

Much like anything you must apply for - scholarship, job, etc...it's best not to badger those in decision making positions, and it's best not to ask what you can do to get the position. Simply toss your name into the hat. Do you think you'd be hired at a job if you applied and shortly after asked the human resources department how things are going? Once your application is submitted, it's on file. As long as you update it yourself, people know what's going on, there is no need whatsoever to try and prod it along yourself.

In conclusion - don't pester people, it only hurts you chances. What your decision is now, is how will you resolve it? I'm not telling you what to do, you need to figure that part out on your own, but if you flip the situation the other direction, what would you want done were you in our situation?
Ichron

Postby Snow on Sat May 27, 2006 11:36 am

refer to the tells / conversation we had in game
Snow

Return to Public Discussion