Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

WTB MC Trip

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

WTB MC Trip

Postby Sknah on Sun May 14, 2006 10:39 am

I'm a 60 NE hunter, and I wanted to know if i could be taken through MC to get my GS set (minus the shoulders) and Quest Leaf for a certain amount of gold. I do have MC experience, I just don't always have the time to raid constantly. Let me know some details like cost and what exactly I'd be paying for if we can make this possible at all. Pst me ingame on Sknah or Señorwaffles. Or you can email me - athf192@gmail.com. Thanks.
Sknah

Postby Snow on Sun May 14, 2006 12:28 pm

We are not selling mc trips.
Snow

Postby Sknah on Sun May 14, 2006 12:53 pm

Damn. Whatever...good luck with everything.
Sknah

Postby Cavos on Sun May 14, 2006 3:04 pm

are you fucking kidding me?! its obvious the only loot you've recieved in RL is an extra chromosome.
Cavos
loves myspace photos.

Postby Ichron on Sun May 14, 2006 4:11 pm

So you beg, then get pissed when you realize we don't do MC anymore? Understandable, but to post with the attitude you did? That's really fucking brilliant. That will certainly make an impression on us to open the door for raids in the future. That's something we all like to see. Someone bitching they couldn't get their way because their begging didn't work. Bra-fucking-vo paintsniffer.
Ichron

Postby Sknah on Sun May 14, 2006 9:15 pm

how exactly am i bitching? and what attitude are you talking about? did i cuss at anyone? no. all i did was ask if i could buy a trip through mc, and you said no, ok, that's fine. am i pissed? no. i dont really care. all i did was ask a question and you guys felt the need to act like jerks. i didn't beg for a trip, i asked if i could pay you guys for one. you guys need to grow up.
Sknah

Postby Wuggles on Sun May 14, 2006 10:37 pm

Sknah wrote:how exactly am i bitching? and what attitude are you talking about? did i cuss at anyone? no. all i did was ask if i could buy a trip through mc, and you said no, ok, that's fine. am i pissed? no. i dont really care. all i did was ask a question and you guys felt the need to act like jerks. i didn't beg for a trip, i asked if i could pay you guys for one. you guys need to grow up.

i lol'd
Wuggles
Wuggles

Postby Ichron on Sun May 14, 2006 10:49 pm

Sknah wrote:how exactly am i bitching? and what attitude are you talking about? did i cuss at anyone? no. all i did was ask if i could buy a trip through mc, and you said no, ok, that's fine. am i pissed? no. i dont really care. all i did was ask a question and you guys felt the need to act like jerks. i didn't beg for a trip, i asked if i could pay you guys for one. you guys need to grow up.

My only response is, how would you read this? Tell me the "Whatever..." lead in is not attitude.

Sknah wrote:Damn. Whatever...good luck with everything.
Ichron

Postby futureal on Mon May 15, 2006 1:29 am

Ironically, if you had bothered to read this thread, which is conveniently located in and stickied at the top of this very forum, you would have seen that you can actually run MC with Ænigma for absolutely free* on occasion.

However, it's a good bet that you've now landed on the ever-expanding shitlist.

* Note that anybody who sucks, or ninjas loot, or sucks, or can't banish, or sucks, or has no FR, or sucks, or doesn't understand what bind on pickup means, or sucks will probably be dropped from raid quickly and never invited back. Also, spamming Sugoda with tells on a nonstop basis is the equivalent of "all of the above."
Syrio
futureal

Postby Sknah on Mon May 15, 2006 2:47 am

oh, i didn't read your thread about the occasional free mc raid. i guess i'm on your guy's shitlist. i'm lazy, so i don't read much. i raid on fridays with my guild if i can make it. so i wouldn't be able to go with you guys (although i doubt you'd invite me because you think i'm an asshole). well, good luck farming aq40. i'll leave you guys alone. i didn't mean to piss anyone off or act like a dick. peace out.
Sknah

Postby Koda on Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:07 am

Can i get taken in for a Ring of spellpower? I could also use a Mageblade....

Thanks

Koda
Koda

Postby Sugoda on Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:41 am

Koda wrote:Can i get taken in for a Ring of spellpower? I could also use a Mageblade....

Thanks

Koda

No
Sugoda

Postby Koda on Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:30 am

Hmm...I'll let you have a night with saviorslim for it?
Koda

Return to Public Discussion