Aenigma

A Burning Legion World of Warcraft Guild

Forums || DKP || Apply

A Random Story in the Life of Ichron

Talk about whatever here.

Moderators: Snow, Lemmiwinks, futureal

A Random Story in the Life of Ichron

Postby Ichron on Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:42 pm

The purpose of this thread is tell a story with detail beyond what anyone needs or wants to know, with the ultimate goal of killing time - both by me writing and you reading.

I am a student at the Univeristy of Kentucky. This past March, some friends and I got together and drove to St. Petersburg, Florida for Spring Break. My parents are retired, and they own a condo in St. Petersburg, so it was a cheap trip (but hey, it's Florida nonetheless). Oh yeah, I know Pie is in the Tampa area, but didn't at the time. Next time I'm down that way, we should go hit up the Mons for some wholesome fully nude dancing, and couch dances with the only rule of no touching the dancer between the legs. Or maybe a bar to get trashed, then go play WoW drunk. Or even a better idea - both. Anyways, back to the story.

While in Florida, we partied in a few surrounding cities, such as Clearwater and Tampa. One night we went to Ybor City in Tampa. While there, we decided to go to the Coyote Ugly. None of us had been to one since there are none near our homes in Kentucky (thought a new one opened this past December in Nashville, Tennessee - we'll get to that later).

While in Coyote Ugly, pretty faded, I was reading the mirror behind the bar that had prices of each drink. Now, I knew what a Body Shot was, but having never watched the Coyote Ugly movie or really having any knowledge about the bar in general, I had no idea what a Penalty Shot was. I look to my drunken buddy and ask him, "What the hell is a Penalty Shot?" This prompts him to reply, "I don't know, but I'm going to find out." He then went to the bar to ask what it was. I was not paying much attention while he was waiting for a bartender to ask...but then I look up and see him having his ass whipped by the bartender, whom is now standing on the bar.

Apparently, a Penalty Shot consists of the bartender hopping up on the bar, spinning you around where your back is to the bar, throwing her belt around your neck, pulling your head down to the bar, pouring who knows what down your throat, then spinning you back around, and whipping your ass with the belt. To this, we all laughed. Later I found out that a Penalty Shot can also consist of the bartender taking the shot, but spitting it back out into the recipient's mouth...then the spanking stuff. I also heard that the owner of the Coyote Ugly franchise would pour the shot out of her boot sometimes.
Reference (these are not of me or my friends, these are just random pictures I found that show what I am talking about):
Whipping -

Belt around neck -

Spitting the shot into recipient's mouth -

Being straddled for a shot -

We did not get much of a chance to spend time in Coyote Ugly, as it was already fairly late in the night when we went. We planned to visit it later in the trip. So we go back to Ybor and hit some places we missed before, and went to Coyote Ugly.

While there, my buddy who got the Penalty Shot before is called to the bar to sing some Vanilla Ice "Ice Ice Baby" because apparently the bartender who was trying to sing it didn't know the lyrics, and seeing as all my friends and I fit the description of a WASP, that's just how we roll. He got up and started to sing it. A bit later in the night, they played "I Love Rock 'n Roll" and asked who sang it - the first to answer got a free shot. Of course, being the badasses that we all, all of us shout Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. They called up one of my other friends to get a free shot of Jagermeister. After he came back to us, the one who had received the Penalty Shot the other night went up to the bar and asked them to call him back up for a Penalty Shot (but of course, not let him know why he was going to the bar).

So my friend gets called back up to the bar, and is promptly spun around, straddled, and having some kind of shot poured down his throat. Then of course, he's whipped. A laugh was had by all.
The one flipping the bird is the one that gave my friend the Penalty Shot:

Later in the night, I go up to the bar to order me another drink - but the bartenders are all busy. Being from Kentucky and attending UK, of course basketball is almost a religion. It was March, so college basketball was at its peak of the year. I look up to the TV and watch some SportsCenter while waiting for a bartender. What I didn't notice was the other friend that was with us sneak to the other end of the bar and order a Penalty Shot for me. So I look up and see feet in front of me. The bartender bends over, and tells me to turn around. The belt is around my neck, she's straddling me, and the shot is poured. Then I receive my whippings.

The only good thing about the whippings me and my friend received this night was they were tame compared to the one my other friend had gotten a few nights earlier. I believe he was hit about 15 times, whereas on this night, me and my friend were only hit about 8 - and soft in comparison. The bad part - the belt that the one that gave me the Penalty Shot was wearing was a studded belt, much like the one seen above in the pictures.
This is the one that gave me the Penalty Shot -

So, after the trip is over and we're back in Kentucky, one of my friends says that someone we went to high school with is working at the Coyote Ugly in Nashville, Tennessee. After finding out who he said, I kind of laughed, not believing him. The reason - she was a straight A student, the beta club president even.
Then I found this -

I guess that fulfills my dream of seeing miss honor roll beta club president sitting on a barrel holding a bottle of my favorite Kentucky Bourbon.

More of her at work -

The funny thing is, the site lists her name as Sammy Jo, but I know her name is Sammye with the e on the end. I have known Sammye Jo for years. As little as I show it, or use it, I tested to have a 148 I.Q. and therefore, a qualifier for the school system's C.A.T.S. (Creative And Talented Students) program. Sammye Jo was also a member. She dated a football player that I was pretty good friends with, and I knew her from class and school functions and clubs, so we talked often. So, knowing her real and full name, I did a search to see if anything would pop up in Google, and I was able to pull these articles with pictures for comparison with the above ones.

http://www.agriculture.ky.gov/news_even ... 0River.htm
http://www.pr.eku.edu/Update/?issue=10& ... rticle=122

So I was thinking, maybe I should go to Nashville and order a Penalty Shot from her. Just so that I can say I've been straddled and whipped by the beta club president.

And now you have more details than you ever wanted to know about this story.
Ichron

Postby Can on Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:41 pm

I give this story an 8 out of 10. Good job, Ich.
can - 60 priest - ropetown
Can

Postby boink0r on Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:18 pm

wtf didnt i just read this shit on irc
boink0r

Postby Ichron on Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:01 am

boink0r wrote:wtf didnt i just read this shit on irc

Not all were in IRC, only like 3. And pictures. And more backstory. And I was bored.
Ichron

Postby Ravensclaw on Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:11 am

OMGHI
Ravensclaw

Postby flip0it on Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:23 am

This story needs more cowbell.
flip0it

Postby Motangz on Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:31 pm

Boinkor, you should play the game. It was entertaining unlike your... sense of humor there.
Motangz

Postby boink0r on Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:40 pm

Motangz wrote:Boinkor, you should play the game. It was entertaining unlike your... sense of humor there.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=sarcasm
boink0r

Postby Ichron on Mon May 22, 2006 4:25 pm

Update for Thellos since I know he's reading this. The girl who I went to high school with no longer works there, and the link to the picture of her sitting on a barrel holding a bottle of Maker's Mark is no longer on the Coyote Ugly site, so you don't get to see that one. The others I found in Google also have their links now broken, but hey, that's what the fuck you get for not reading this back in August.
Ichron

Return to Public Discussion